Thursday, April 14, 2005

Spring and Road Rashes

Smell that my dobermans? Tis spring! Or that cheese that I hid under your desk during break. Either way its a new season. I know Im a bit late but I dont care. Spring has sprung the grass is riz I wonder where them flowers is? Yes the harsh opression of winter is over and all the world rejoices with the bringing of life and happiness.
Makes me sick. My chocolate tree that I planted when I was 5 still hasnt grown at all. Very disappointed. But all around you life is coming back. Birds are chirping in the trees, flowers peeping out of the ground, trees coming back to life, sun shining down, and that guy with a lawnmower is already going at it as if the entire seasons gonna stop within a week.
Spring is when a young mans fancy turns to love. Yuck. First of all, Ive never heard anything called a fancy on a young man. And second love is for suckers. I know your probably thinking in your wonderful head, "Hes just being bitter, punk man. Love is super". Love has taken its toll on me my mates.
Speaking of Maroon 5. I firmly believe that they are the single worst band recording. Right down there with Hoobastank and James Carney and the Beaver Brown Band. Dont ask about the second band I made it up. Or did I? I dont even know anymore. I was flipping through the old televison when I hit the Canadian eqivalant of MTV, MuchMusic. And on that channel I saw and heard the song that made me want to jab out my ears with a fork. The lead singer sounds like an air raid siren.
My point my puppets is this. Spring is a lovely time of year. Not quite as hot as summer and not quite as cold as fall. A happy medium. So take advantage of all the beauty and life around you and go outside. And once outside a whole world will be awaken by one of two things. The sounds of you eating a pinecone. Which by the way are incredibly nouirshing and a good way to get rid of choleara. Another way is by either taking over a small eastern european country or smashing everything that has to do with Maroon 5.
I will wrap this up by summing up everything I just ranted and raved about. Spring is good. Maroon 5 is not. Pinecones and invasions of former Soviet satillietes are good. And trying to act like a monkey while chasing Alec Baldwin down the street....well thats just funny. So go out and enjoy the sun. I, on the other hand am going to water my chocolate tree and pray to Freyr, Norse god of the Harvest.
Adieu
My nose is eating my face.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

my love hurts- I mean, my esoteric chemical reaction to biolological stimuli creating electrical impulses in the emotional core of my brain is overpowering my pre-frontal cortex, which is making me feel love.
Sure we could say it that way- or we could just say that you feel a deep spiritual bind ot another human being.. whatever. Aint love neat.

Anonymous said...

hahaha "goin at it like the seasons goona be over in a week" thats cool

Anonymous said...

LOL, "love is super," funny guy.

Anonymous said...

your a funny guy.

Anonymous said...

The Russians are spying on me.. I covered my room in TinFoil. Love is super! my brains releasing of chemicals unknown to me is causing me to feel an attraction to her. Actully, im engaged, just asked yesterday. yeeah!

Anonymous said...

wow, congratulations Cheerios, I hope you'll have a long, wonderful marriage like me. =)

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats. I've been married for 3 years now, my husband never misses an anniversary. (My advise for you is in there somewhere =D)

Anonymous said...

wow, Congratulations Cheerios, thats quite a commitment!

Anonymous said...

good luck with your tree..

Anonymous said...

wasnt freyr that wokiee from Kotor2?

Erroneous Monk said...

Naw that was Freyyr from KOTOR 1. Big Z's dad. Freyr is the Norse god of fertility and the harvest son of Odin or somesuch.