Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Of Squirrels and Turkies

Many of you are wondering why I made a megaphone out of a squirrel in one of my odd and somewhat disturbing posts. And the answer to that my eggs sunny side up is simple. Goodnite.
Now why name this site Turkey shoot? And why have Insane Ramblings of the decreped as a title? And why do people think The Pretty One, me, is on drugs? All these questions will be answered in do time. Or I'll forget about them and move on to an obscure refrence to a thirties action movie.
So this is my blog. As you my brilliant pomperneckels can see we have had many posts. Some weird, some funny, some serious, some wierd, some weirdly funny. But why name it turkey shoot? Well think about it. Wouldnt you like to kill a turkey? Nasty, smelly mean little beasts they are. Ergo the reason we must kill the ugliness in our world and place more love and respect between our fellow men. *Snicker* I laughed at that myself. So why turkeyshoot? I dont know. It was funny at the time and still is. Now stop phoning me about the Sleep mattress bed.
The Insane ramblings of the dereped part is easy. Most of the people who post on this blog are insane or decreped. Or both. I fall into one category my pink furred Nim-Nims.
Later on my esteemed administrator friend Introspective Irishmen will post a congradulations to all the little people for helping us reach over 1000 hits. But I wont say anything yet. For its a surprise.
Whats the point my friends? Its all about finding someone. Maybe you will maybe you wont. Maybe you'll marry maybe you wont. Maybe you'll divorce at 23 maybe you'll be dancing the funky chicken at your 75th wedding anniversery. Maybe Im sounding like that really annoying song.
Anyhoo, I shall leave you my pumpkin eaters. Find out about life, love and luncheons. MAy the Force be with you. Unless youre lining up at the Chinese theatre waiting for the new star wars flick. Then youre a gimp.
Adieu
My feet have run off.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

okok.. so then your not on drugs?

Anonymous said...

no.. theyre all wierd and funny

Anonymous said...

has anyone been coming here since before 100? i started at like 600

Anonymous said...

what song exactly are you thinking of..?

Anonymous said...

ohya, ivebeen coming here since like 250-300

Erroneous Monk said...

Cant remember the title but its spoken word. The sunscreen song. There we go. Now to eat shrimps.

Anonymous said...

my friend told me about this page when it was at about 100

Erroneous Monk said...

GOOD! Tell your friends, family, pets, nieghbors, government agents, parole officers whoever. We want this blog to go around like an easy whore.

Anonymous said...

Nice analogy...

Anonymous said...

do, I mean it actully is pretty funny. I always go here during D block at school, I have Comp Tech.