Monday, April 11, 2005

Burt and Ernie: Whats Going On There?

Could Seasame Street be telling us about the gay community through Burt and Ernie? Quite possible in my deranged mind. Lets face it. They have certain tendencies that lead us to believe that they are a couple. They sleep in the same room, and Ernie does not seem preturbed at all when his "roomate" Burt opens the door while hes playing with his "rubber ducky" in the tub. So yes I believe that childrens television is heliping our kids understand the modern world. Now Im not homophobic or a cannibal. Though I do enjoy the odd bite of a human once and a while.
The US has turned into a wierd little parody of itself. Promoting freedom and life while repressing the gays and still going along with the death sentence. I recently went to the land of the free and home of Dave as is my understanding. Could the border guards be anymore paranoid? I know that its on Yellow/Aqua/Maroon 5 (ugh) alert but still. Its Canada man. The worst we do is send down whoppers or Mary Jane. But enough political crap. Thats for my esteemed collegues CC and II to do. Im the crazy one. Or am I? MUHAHAHAHAHAA.....ha....yes.
So anyway I was recently fishing in northern Gooberdalloeyville. It was a cold day of April and the snow was falling along with the leaves and rain and...sun. That storys going nowhere so Im going to stop, change directions, maybe get an oil change and go back to whatever I was talking about before.
Sesame Street is incredibly odd to me. Im not into those kid shows. Though I do enjoy a good Spongebob once and a while along with Dave the Barbarian. I dont trust many kid shows. They're all wierd and confusing. Guess Im getting old. Oh well. Young people are stupid. I am one. I should know.
My point my darlings is this.Maybe we should be more tolerate of diffrent things. I hear to much of mobbings and stabbings. If we all took the time to discover one another itd be a nicer world. Im sorry I cant hold it any longer Im laughing my head off. Anywhatthecrap, Im going to say this. With more pull on our resources we need to ration everything but limes. Why? Because limes are the future my friends.
Thank you.
My eyes are trying to escape.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

youve posted 3 times since the 9th....
why would you make a megaphone out of a squirrell?!?!

Erroneous Monk said...

Because everyone knows that squrriels have the best voice box for distributing sound. Plus there tails make excellent handles. Would you like fries with that?

Anonymous said...

your eyes are trying to escape. your indes finger screams, andyour head "boo-urns." Maybe you should see a phyciatrist...

Anonymous said...

if theyre made form squirrells... no. hahaha. nevermind. COBAIN!

Anonymous said...

They used limes to fend off scurvvy. and thats why we call em limies!!!

Anonymous said...

we call who limies?

Anonymous said...

the brits

Erroneous Monk said...

Brits are orange. I AM THE WEBMASTER! we need a forum.

Anonymous said...

hey I was the 1000th person on this page! cool!

Erroneous Monk said...

THEN YOU WIN! A 1979 Gremlin. 2-cylinders of raw power and a two-toned paint job that will attract all the ladies....or dudes. whatever you want.