Sunday, April 10, 2005

Always Whirling and Twirling

The world we live in will be soon filled up. Unbelievable? Maybe. Are you doing crack? Good question. I'd answer it if you weren't a pink elephant. Now then back to my wierd first statement. There are almost 7 billion people in the world. And very little of the earths surface can contain them. On the Home Islands of Japan they have basically run out of room to put all its citizens. Ergo they're building up. Is our world going to look like the Jetsons one day in our major cities? I dont know. Since when am I a psychic.
Everywhere you look new homes are being built further up and further in. Homes are bieng built on the sides of mountains to get that "panaramic" view. But what developers don't realize is that nature wasnt meant to be controlled by man. Look at homes that are built on hills. They first cut down all the trees so they can build the actual foundation. They dont realize that the trees are actually keeping the soil stable. So one day maybe after a good earthquake the entire million dollar plus home goes kaput do to unstablitity.
The more people there are the more crowded our world is gonna get. Plus we'll need more resources to feed, clothe and maintain those people. Which leads me to another point. Hippies.
Over here on the coast we have many new and old hippies. You know the kind. The "Make Love not War" types. Face it hippies. War is a natural occurence. There is no way to stop it. It is a part of our flawed humanity. Talking and making agreements will work you say, my Furbee-esque groupies? Lies! The ability to wield power makes it very difficult to agree to peace. There will always be war. Too many groups have to many problems. Governments will always be corrupt, revolutions will happen, and guerilla fighters will eat papaya.
So what are we to do? I could go the old punk route and say that we should live in a Mad Max soicety with no rules and anarchy riegning but thats just silly. So I will say this.There will be a World War 3. Argue, doubt and scoff at that point but deep down you know its true. North Korea has nuclear weapons. China is running out of room for its over 1 billion population. So yes my country bumpkins war is going to happen. When? I dont know. What am I? Tom Brokaw?
Kim Jung Il should eat some papayas. With his wierd haircut and very communist suit he is a bit wacky as it is. Papayas have a certain enzyme that once put in your body gives you a euphoric feeling.Ergo he should eat canned papayas. If you have no idea what Im going on about youre not alone. Im quite perplexed myself.
Anyway, I will allow you to dwell on this my flying potatoes. War is a human a occurence that is unfortunate but inevitable, the earth has too many people, Kim Jung Il needs to eat papayas, and I'm completely mad. So go out and stop protesting rather sing happy show tunes and enjoy the spring air. I on the other hand am going to try to catch the leprechaun that makes faces at me.
Thank you.
My left index finger screams.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didnt someone else say that WW3 would happen with China?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he said it War would break out because of Chinas decline and contempt for the Thai's.

Anonymous said...

most of these comment sections are turning into a discussion, maybe you guys shold look into adding a Forum. I'm not sure if you can do that with Blogs, but its just a thought.

Anonymous said...

make love not war. haha. speaking of which, i just found out there is a bunch of "granola eating hippies" up on some island in Canada

Erroneous Monk said...

Vancouver Island, Sechelt take your pick my cheesy wonder

Anonymous said...

The US is becoming pretty repressive, someone needs to tear it down and rebuild it, however on the same principles.