Saturday, April 02, 2005

Aliens: Fact or Da Vinci Code?

Now I will asume that most of you have read the Da Vinci Code. That book which states that Mary and Jesus had a child. Based off the authors blatant guesses by seeing the painting of the last supper. Secret societys, burnings, heresys, denials, a royal bloodline. Sounds to me more like an adventure novel (which it is) we like to believe that some of Jesus remains on this earth.But its all bupkiss. Thats right, bupkiss! How do I, the great and powerful Pretty One know this? Well my ham steaks, the entire thing is made-up.
Da Vinci's painting of the last supper shows a man seated on the right of Jesus, who looks like a woman (creepy like a fellow contributor on this blog I must admit). That is, in fact, John the Baptist. If you search on this wide web for John the Baptist paintings by Da Vinci you will see he painted him in a feminine form all the time. Ergo the assumption that Mary was part of the disciples and was actually married to Jesus is diddly.
The whole Holy Grail thing too is made up. The documents that were "found" by some other authors were made up by them. They say that the Holy Grail is not the Arthurian legend cup that we assume it to be. Rather its a bloodline. BUPKISS! The shroud of Turone, the spear that pierced Jesus while he was on the cross, a cup that caught Jesus' blood while he was on the cross. These are the relics we try to associate with being near Jesus. Are the true? I have no idea. Since when am I a scholar? Anyhoo, the bloodline right. There is no royal bloodline of Jesus. The Church is not suppressing any "truths" in that matter.
So my friendly and possibly cheese eating audience do not read the Da Vinci code as if it were a truth. Rather read it as a adventure story. Books taken to seriously have dire consequences. IE the Quest for the Holy Grail (the cup not the bloodline).
So now I will leave you. You may disagree and you may argue but really the chances are slim I will actually take heed to them. Besides if I have a goal its to sexually satisfiy each and every one of you.
Also Dan Brown has a round head.
Thank you my pretties and good nite or day
My socks itch.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, I wonder why hic's keep on mistaking experimental planes for UFO's. how dumb can you get, there are no aliens...

Anonymous said...

hah stupid Hic;'s

Anonymous said...

rrr.. hic's...

Anonymous said...

I beleive in the DA vinci code! on im joking, its all BS.

Anonymous said...

gotta wonder what makes crop circles though...

Anonymous said...

when are ppl goin ta get it that aliens are a rediculous fantasy. I mean, killing cows was just punks, crop circles were hoaxsters, and the sightings are airforce exp. jets.

Anonymous said...

yeah, no kiddin'

Anonymous said...

look to the skies!