Thursday, March 15, 2007

Peace

I'm gunna flip out if these people don't stop starin' at me!

What?

These people, I can't stand them starin' at me...

Why? What people?

Their eyes!

Their eyes?

Yes, damn it, their eyes, they're bornig holes into my head!

No kiddin'.

What's that mean?

Nothin'

I've had just about enough of your skepticism; you think I'm crazy don't you?

Nooo...

Come on, admit it, sometimes you think that I am nuts!

Well...

Why do you think I'm crazy?

'Cause you're always talkin' to yourself.

'Cause I talk to myself? Everybody talks to themselves!

Not like you do.

How so?

Well, you're more tense, more physical.

Physical like how?

Violent...

Ya! Violent? I'll show you violent!

--a little ways off---

See, he does this all the time, just stands there as if he is having a candid conversation with another person, then bam, he just punches the wall or throws a chair. We've got to get him some help...

Why do we need to help him, who hasn't kicked a chair when they are anrgy?

Look, look he is choking the air, cho-king the air!

Maybe he is working out some frustration, maybe he just got dumped..or a speeding ticket...

Whatever, crazy fuck...

---back---

Finally they're gone. And you for that matter. Now for some peace!

---the body was found the next day---

3 comments:

curious coquette said...

ooooo...is this the beginning of a creative screenplay adventure?? good thing about it, is that it could have multiple settings...i'm mainly thinking about the Bronx, but that's so cliche (excuse the non-accented e ). Even better, what do you think about Southern US?? Add some tumbleweeds and a bottle of Jack Daniels as props and you're all set.

Anonymous said...

it kinda reminds me of fight club

the philosopher one said...

Finally, people comment when I post the most shitty thing ever. This is just an unfinished thing I scribbled at 2 in the morning that I was too lazy to finish. It is very much like fight club as it is; if I had been more diligent it would have been different and even mooooore cynical.