Monday, December 11, 2006

The Twelve Smells of Christmas

The Twelve Smells of Christmas will be a progressive post if I am witty enough to develop it.

12 murdered pine-trees
11 heretical turkies
10 uncle's special egg nog
9 incontinent snowmen
8 upper class chinese ancestors
7 baked/stoned gingerbread...people (pc)
6 Great Aunt Gladys' perfume
5 holly being kissed beneath the mistletoe...let your imagination flow
4 salt in the wounds of the driveway
3 a real stable in which a woman has just given birth
2 burning wrapping paper
1 uncle's special egg nog revisited

This is just an initial impression of what Christmas smells like...

4 comments:

Altruistic Indemnity said...

"I was confused and made gassy by this Blog."

just kidding... really.
I'm just joshin ya, it really was quite amusing.

Erroneous Monk said...

I AM LIBIDO! MISTLETOE IS MY SIGNATURE!

Anonymous said...

I've had alot of these experiences myself. My inlaws can be pretty boorish.

the philosopher one said...

I must confess the uncle with the egg nog is self referential...well maybe I am projecting a few years in the future. We can only hope!