Friday, May 20, 2005

I've had Enough of this Feminist Shit!

Webster's Dictionary's second meaning for the word Bitch is, "a malicious, spiteful, and domineering woman". I find that this term is not used often enough to describe women in politics and in the field of journalism. I admit that there are very many talented and good willed women in both fields, but I am so insensed by the vast majority of hard core bitches that I simple canot stay silent any longer. In particular I shall focus on one Daphne Bramham, a bitch who writes for the Vancouver Sun and often writes about "evil white guys". I find her most offensive and bigoted, so I shall not remain silent about my feelings for her.
In an article entitled "Stronach Definition brings out Sexist Knuckledraggers" she tears into the Conservative MP's who commented on Belinda Stronach's recent defection as "prostitution" and "whoreing". Although these comments may not have been leveled at a male MP I think that her sexuality does have a great deal to do wit h the situation. The fact that she was sleeping with Conservative MP Peter McKay is enough to bring it in. She obviously uses her sexuality to further her political cureer, and jumped ship when it looked like Paul Martin could give her a better cureer. I am not accusing her of any sexual activity with Paul Martin, but her treatment of McKay is reprehensible. the issue here is not about Stronach though, I can see the other side of the story where it is very offensive to call any woman a whore. I can see both sides in that situation. My problem is the "logical" conclusion to which Daphne Bramham takes the whole situation. After a rather large rant about how bigoted and masogenistic the conservative MP's were for their comments she ends with this (and this is the biggest irony of all feminism): "What would the WHITE GUYS do then? They'd target Indo-Canadians, Chinese-Canadians, First Nations people and anybody elsewho's not just like them." That comment is both malicious and spiteful, which means that my definition as her as a bitch is correct. Why is it accepted to be bigoted towards WHITE GUYS? Why are WHITE GUYS demonized in the media? These tirades against WHITE GUYS have to stop, I found three full length articles about the evils of white men in one edition of the Vancouver Sun. That just isn't good journalism and the comments of a number of female MP's decrying WHITE GUYS is just not good politics. Stop, stop, stop, stop , stop! To quote my friend Christine, "I am sick of all this feminist SHIT!" Women are not oppressed, or looked down on by the majority of men in Canada, so do not group all white men together in one group of bigots or you will be guilty of bigotry yourself. So, Daphne Brahman, that is why I used a dictionary definition to describe you, because the way yuo acted in your article is bitchy. You are obviously an intelligent and talented woman, just stop with this oppressed woman facade, because it just doesn't exist anymore. And that's the way it is...

the philosopher one

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Right on!

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anonymous said...

wow. i didn't know andrew swore.