Monday, May 23, 2005

Holy City and Hall of Mirrors

The Holy Land is the birthplace of three of the great world religions. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Yet often we see it in the news as a war zone. Recently First Lady Laura Bush went to Jerusalem to speak on womens rights and to get great photo ops....I mean visit historic sights. Now I personly dont like deserts. Just read my blog about Illegal immigrants and Incorpreal. But for the people who read this psychotic blog I went. First class too! If you count being on a Greek oil tanker that smelled faintly of the last time I was in Little Rock Arkansas. You know the smell.
When I arrived at Jerusalem after weeks on the Greek tanker I was a bit hungry. They didnt exactly feed me. So I popped into a little cafe in the heart of Jerusalem. It was perfectly safe. Contrary to belief that every second car has a bomb in it Jerusalem is actually incredibly safe. So I took off some body armour and laid down my M-16 assualt rifle. But I kept my PPK! I wasnt afraid of terrorist bombings. I just had heard that Maroon 5 was in town.
After I had eaten some delicious ham on rye I decided to wander around the New City. Thats when I saw not just one famous person. Oh no. Thatd be easy. Besides it was more intresting. I saw Brendan Fraiser and Usama bin Landen. I know. It was wierd. What was a terrorist leader and a Canadian out-of-work actor doing in Jerusalem? For the good of all human life I had to find out.
Since his last movie Brendan followed the Shania Twain way of moving to another country and striving there. As for Usama, he makes LOVELY cappacinos. Usama had stumbled his way there back in April and had been living underground for quite some time. Literally. He was underground. He lived in a sewer. Anyhoo, I spoke with Brendan and Usama for quite some time. They were opening a acting studio toegether. It was to be called "Anarchist Actors Agency". Catchy no?
Well, as day turned to night I left my two famous friends and headed out in search of the Maltese Falcon. Unfortunatly I never found it so now Im back here. Completely forgetting what my trip had to do with the First Lady. So whats the point? There is none. Yes Im as shocked as you are. Maybe we all need to learn a little tolerance. There we go. I like that. Now to find me a tank so I can get home safely.
Adieu.
My knees are backwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that more than your knees are backwards, and you owe me 80 bucks, I will find you