Friday, May 06, 2005

Arms and Anesthesia

I know a guy, who knows a chick, that knows an uncle, whos cousin friends brother is an illgeal arms dealer to Third World countries. Some say these people are criminals. And they are. But thats beside the point. How did I get involved? you sausage eating audience ask. I shall spin you a yarn. Or maybe knit a sweater. Its cold outside.
I was riding a llama through the jungles of Peru a few years back. I was on a quest to find a lost Incan city. Unknown to me at the time it had been found and know about for roughly 56 years. Anyhoo, my sherpa guide who I named Scarface (his real name was Pedro or something I didnt pay much heed) was leading me to a certain spot where I thought the city was. If only I could read maps properly. Turns out that where I though the city was, was actually the Amazon river. Live and learn I guess.
But as we were carry my llama across (llamas are deathly afraid of water) a group of hairy men lept out and shot Scarface. Oh how I wept. Because the llama was heavy and it fell on me. It was heavy. Anyway, a group of mean lookin men came over, dragged the llama off me and pointed their Kolishnikov AK-47 assualt rifles in my direction. Now I had gotten out of worst scraps before. Just ask me how I escaped from Nazi Germany AND Stalinistic Russia in one day. Man that was a bad day.
So the group of pseudo-military milita men blindfolded me and lead me to what I assumed was to be their base camp. After almost killing myself and three guards at numerous occaisions they decided to relieve me of the blindfold. After what seemed 25 minutes we reached their shabby little camp. Guns, Stinger misslies and other weaponry lay about the site. Also a LOVELY little basket of fruit.
The guards whom I named Larry, Curly, Moe and Darrin shoved me into the largest, and smelliest tent. I blinked a few times because of the lack of light. Then as they began to focus I saw a figure sleeping on the bed. It was the numa numa guy! Amazing. Lying there doing his danc to Maroon 5. One annoying band deserves another. Before he could wake up I slipped out and ran. I wont bore you with the details. Lets just say I owe the Peruvian government a new helicopter.
The point. Yes, we've reached it. The Numa Numa man (AKA Gary Brolsma) is selling illegal arms. Why? To fund an entire website to prolong his 13 and a half seconds of fame. I know. I was surprised too. I did steal some intresting papers outta that tent while I was there. And thats what they said. Either that or I fell asleep watching CNN again. So go out and enjoy this May day. MAY DAY!
Adieu.
My glass eye has fallen out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys must be canadians, its like 150 degrees here.

Anonymous said...

lol, a lovely basket of fruit.

Anonymous said...

One annoying band deserves another hahah