Saturday, April 19, 2008

8:03pm sunset

This place is so big, a vast expanse-
and I am so small,

BUT MY VIEW OF THIS PLACE,
IS MAGNIFICENT. orange,
pink, purple, and blue,
radiant and magestic, like-
that noble flock of birds,
winging their way out into it,
soaring out on a high wave of air,
above the deep-green trees,
towards the teal sea, into which the angry,
red sun plunges his seething brow,
as I raise my head, my eyes illuminate,
burn emerald green,
piercing flames reach out and grasp,
this vast expanse,
acsended.

All a man wants to do it show someone else,
his view.
If only you could see what my eyes,
have be-held.
If only I could be-hold what your eyes,
have seen.
Then we'd see-
Then we'd be-hold-

This place is so big, a vaste expanse-
and we are so small,
BUT OUR VIEW OF THIS PLACE,
IS MAGNIFICENT.

4 comments:

Heliantheae said...

i love the colors...

Erroneous Monk said...

I've decided that i should write a graphic novel. Now all I need is a story line. Nice job, andrew. I'm glad your not insane yet do to lack of school.

the philosopher one said...

I hope that this novel is graphic in every sense of the word.

Erroneous Monk said...

Sex, violence and drugs! I'll still post on here a lot. I have some notes taken already I'll be open for discussion though.