Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Biographical Thought Process

A number of people have commented concerning this blog, in the past few months, that it is a blog of some substance; in some way different than most of the shlock which fills cyberspace. I have taken great pride in those comments, yet...I do spend a great deal of time browsing other blogspot locations and at first I do agree with those who compliment my writing. For some reason though I have come across a thought which is rather uplifting to others and downgrading of myself. I must admit I do look with contempt on people of the most appitative constitution; those for whom everything is about satisfaction. Yet, when it comes to the cyberworld I do not think that the same can be said. It may very well be incredibly boring to read about what a person had for breakfast and what they think George Bush should do, but is my writing any different; that is, is it any less biographical. Instead of (what I consider) mundane trivialities I document the abstract development of my life of thoughts. I live in a world of thoughts, I am terribly detached from what most people consider to be the "real world", so I write them out. Instead of "toast" I might write "existential crisis". I therefore get bored and oftentimes angered at the inanities and insanities of life...

I've been writing a lot to myself lately. I kind of like that; to write on a piece of paper that no one else will see unless I chose. Anyways, once I figure out whether I actually want to communicate anything to other humans, then I will probably post more often or just stop...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post more often > Just stop.

Anonymous said...

My sentiments? Post more.

Anonymous said...

I the movie you guys did. I thought it was pretty good. I love the part about "alienation from the means of production"."